In Govanhill Pharmacy our Pharmacists are highly trained and skilled healthcare professionals who have a particular expertise and knowledge of all the common side effects, warnings, contradictions or interactions associated with your medications.
If you have any concerns or questions about your medication, either prescribed or purchased over the counter, we can help.
At Govanhill Pharmacy we provide our customers free advice on every aspect of their medication requirements.
In a typical day within the dispensary we answer many different questions on:
- The safety of medication during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- The side effects of medication and what to do if a customer experiences side effects
- Whether tablets or capsules can be crushed broken or opened to make them easier to take
- When to take and when not to take medication
- Driving and operating machinery when taking certain medications
- Whether all of a customer’s different medication can be taken together at the same time
- What to do if a dose is missed
From the pharmacist
Taking steps to keep your heart healthy by eating well and keeping active Find out more »
Let Govanhill Pharmacy collect your repeat prescriptions on your behalf for free. Find out more »
Why wait for a doctor's appointment? Find out how Govanhill Pharmacy could help. Find out more »